Financial Literacy Solutions can design an online video solution for your business
We provide critical educational components using best of breed web communication techniques.
Online video provides a proven means to provide educational content, and enhance the performance of your website.
- Video is consistent – same message all the time, every time
- Video is flexible – multiple languages, extensive content
- Video is scalable – no staffing issues or training time
So, if you need to communicate to your customers, provide counseling to your customers, and keep your customers on your website, have them
WATCH, LEARN and REACT to your message
Financial education for consumers is critical as they face the challenges of today’s economy. According to a recent study:
- 80% of US adults agree they would benefit from more financial education
- Less than half of consumers keep track of their spending
- Over 50 million adults admit to not paying bills on time
- 30% of consumers report that mortgage terms turned out different than expected
- One third of adults have no savings, and “borrow” when faced with emergency
- Over two-thirds of adults have not reviewed their credit report
Video's popularity, combined with the tracking and targeting capabilities of the Internet, offers consumer finance companies a highly accountable method to sway the hearts and minds of their target audience.
Our video library includes financial education including:
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Loan Modification Options
- Housing and Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage
- Credit Issues
- Budgeting and Money Management
- Financial Education
- Financial Planning
- English and Spanish
Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention -
In 2009, Homeownership Preservation Foundation launched the FLS video solution. It’s being used over 25,000 times per month, supporting outreach and education to consumers on the 995hope.org website. The solution provides videos about the government’s Making Home Affordable program, including modification options and foreclosure prevention.
> More on Mortgage Foreclosure Prevention